This essential Advanced Oncology Training course will prepare you to safely and confidently work with oncology clients in your treatment room or at a cancer center!
This Advanced Oncology Training course is broken into 16 modules, ranging from 5 to 45 minutes each, and will take you approximately 12 hours to complete. Most modules have a quiz at the end to ensure that you have captured the key information and the course finishes with a final exam. Once you have passed the exam, you will receive a certificate of completion. You are able to work through the course at your own speed and schedule. Watching and re-watching anything that you need/want.
Course instruction will include:
· ONKOS – The history of cancer
· Big 3 – Surgery, Radiation Therapy & Chemotherapy
· The Lymphatic & Immune Systems role
· Integrative Therapies
· Mind & Spirit
· Spa Essentials
· Skin Cancer
* Cancer Survivor stories
* Product Review
· 12-hour Online course
· 158-page color manual/workbook (value $127)
· Oncology Trained Tote with pen & highlighter (value $35)
· Product samples of approved lines
· 3-pc full-size skincare kit (value $78)
· LightStim hand-held LED (value $150)
· Copies of all client forms
· 30-minute group coaching call to go over case studies and any questions at the end with Becky.
· You can attend any a 1-day, hands-on clinic (optional and not required to receive Certificate) at no additional cost anywhere within 1 yr (value $300)
· Certificate good for 2 years
The Advanced Oncology Training is available to all State Licensed Professionals including Massage Therapists, Nail Technicians, Cosmetologist and Estheticians as well as Nurses, Doctors, Dentists and All Healthcare Professionals.
Check out our Class Calendar for upcoming dates, or
give us call for more details (281) 838-0928.
Graduates of the Elite Esthetics Program at The Facial Room Society are eligible for discounted pricing on all Advanced Esthetics Courses.
Online Course, Training Manual/Binder, and Kit (list of items included above)