Our 100-hour Certified Makeup Artist Training provides a comprehensive curriculum in the study of Makeup Artistry. The MuseBeauty Pro Advanced Makeup Program (AMP) is designed to prepare and educate each student in the fundamentals of beauty makeup. The student focus will be on application of makeup during lab work hours. All training is based on student/artist creativity and individual style.
This program has been designed for the beginner, entry level makeup artist to the working professional.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES include, but are not limited to: Certified Makeup Artist, Salons, Spas, Sales Consultant, Makeup Artist - Freelance.
MuseBeauty.Pro is a makeup artist owned company with experience in Beauty, Bridal, Fashion, Editorial, Film & Television genres. Muse developed the “student to pro” concept. They stimulate inspiration and strengthen the potential for all of those who are passionate about makeup
Students will learn fundamentals for beauty makeup artistry, but not limited to:
● Rules and regulations according to State Board Requirements
● Career path options
● Professional kit orientation and professional product knowledge
● Sanitation and bacteriology
● Anatomy and basic facial structure
● Color Theory and texture in makeup
● Color matching, advanced color correction, contouring and highlighting
● Balancing brows, history of brows to present trends
● Eye shapes, contrast, texture, eyeliner, mascara and false lash application
● Blush, lip and history of lips to present trends
● Advanced Airbrush makeup skills
● Bridal makeup
● Age appropriate makeup application
● Basic runway makeup
● Photo shoot application
● Portfolio development
● Social-media marketing
In addition to 100 Hours of Training, all students will receive a Professional Makeup kit including an Airbrush System. Upon completion of the makeup program, each student will also receive an Advanced Makeup Professional Certificate.
A kit that has products and tools used by industry professionals that have been curated with high performance,
recognized pro brands. This kit is what we call “work ready” meaning you can leave school and take to your first job
ESUM: Created by professionals for professionals. Brushes, tools and cosmetics created with intention - every detail
crafted with the makeup artist in mind.
KETT: Customizable foundations and pigments designed to work on global skin tones.
PRO MAKEUP KIT ESSENTIALS: An assortment of Kit Essentials from our brand partners B3 BALM, EMBRYOLISSE,
DANESSA MYRICKS and more
Modern, safe, non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free --- ethically crafted with responsibly sourced
ingredients and tools.
They inspire individuals to become an engaged member of the professional makeup community, even beyond
• Monthly email content designed to educate and inspire all those passionate about makeup
• Education video library featuring technique and industry interviews
• Pro Discount Program save up to 30% at kettcosmetics.com and esumcosmetics.com
Please follow @musebeautypro @esumcosmetics @kettcosmetics on Instagram for the most current product
promotions, content and update
$3,900.00 Program cost includes all tuition, training materials, books, and an impressive student kit. Down Payment required.
This course is 100% on-campus. We offer the following schedules:
Take a look at our Class Calendar for a list of our upcoming Start Dates.
This class is open to anyone over the age of 18. A Cosmetology or Esthetics License is NOT REQUIRED to take this course.