This makeup program provides a comprehensive curriculum for 100 hours (4 Weeks) in the study of Makeup Artistry. The MUSE BEAUTY Advanced Makeup Program is designed to prepare and educate each student in the fundamentals of beauty makeup. The student focus will be on application of makeup during lab work hours.
Students will learn fundamentals for beauty makeup artistry, but not limited to:
● Rules and regulations according to State Board Requirements
● Career path options
● Professional kit orientation and professional product knowledge
● Sanitation and bacteriology
● Anatomy and basic facial structure
● Color Theory and texture in makeup
● Color matching, advanced color correction, contouring and highlighting
● Balancing brows, history of brows to present trends
● Eye shapes, contrast, texture, eyeliner, mascara and false lash application
● Blush, lip and history of lips to present trends
● Advanced Airbrush makeup skills
● Bridal makeup
● Age appropriate makeup application
● Basic runway makeup
● Photo shoot application
● Portfolio development
● Social-media marketing
All training is based on student/artist creativity and individual style. This program has been
designed for the beginner, entry level makeup artist to the working professional.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES include, but are not limited to: Makeup Artist, Salons, Spas, Sales Consultant, Makeup Artist - Freelance.
All students will receive a professional makeup kit including an airbrush system. Upon completion of the
makeup program, each student will also receive a MUSE BEAUTY.PRO Advanced Makeup
The makeup and tools in this kit are used by leading MAKEUP ARTISTS in ﬁlm, TV, editorial and wedding settings. MUSE BEAUTY makeup kits prepares the student with the beginnings of a PROFESSIONAL KIT that will take them from the classroom to the IMMEDIATE job market. Curated with essential items from TOP professional makeup brands from ESUM, DANESSA MYRICKS, KETT and VISEART, these items are designed to meet the professional demands of the beauty industry.
Research these brands. You’ll ﬁnd that they were behind the scenes at American Horror Story, Black Panther & Game of Thrones. You’ll ﬁnd them backstage at Fashion Week and Cirque Du Soleil productions. They have also been on tour with leading makeup artists for Lady Gaga to Kim Kardashian - to name just a few.
MUSEBEAUTY.PRO: the makeup artist’s resource for advanced education, inspiration & professional product.